I love guacamole and I have the fondest memories of stopping at roadside stands in Southern California as a kid and eating avocados right off the field. Putting a twist on your average guacamole will surprise your palette in the best way possible!
- 4 large ripe avocados
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and chopped finely
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Smash avocados first for a smooth guac texture.
- Mix in all the ingredients, top with more pomegranate seeds