Skip to content
Creamy, delicious, cozy, bubbly, starchy, delicious-ness, ALL VEGAN!
- 2-3 large potatoes
- 1 stick Earth Balance Vegan butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups almond milk
- Salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup Vegan Parmesan (I like Go Veggie)
- 1 teaspoon white Miso paste
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Marjoram
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Thinly slice potatoes with a mandolin or killer knife skills
- Melt butter in a sauce pan, once butter is melted whisk in flour
- Cook the mixture until its thick and bubbly, it will be slightly golden but not brown!
- As you’re whisking, slowly add milk, bring this mixture to a light boil, then reduce to a simmer
- Whisk in vegan parm, miso paste, nutritional yeast, dijon, and marjoram
- Add salt & pepper to taste
- Using an 8×8 glass baking dish, spoon 1/4 of the sauce into the bottom of the dish, then add in layers of potatoes
- Pour the sauce over the potatoes and put into the oven for 45 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.