If you’ve kept up on the news in the last couple of days then…
- Good job! Way to be an informed citizen of the world!
- You probably know about the red cup controversy at Starbucks
- Hopefully you rolled your eyes at the insanity of the whole thing
So here is a list of 5 Eco-Fabulous things to spend your precious brain cells reading about other than the stupidity and boredom of people who are mad about the color of a cup:
- The Keystone Pipeline was killed by President Obama this week, which once you read up on it, is a great thing (http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/06/opinions/finn-keystone-pipeline/index.html)
- Seaworld is planning to phase out it’s orca shows in favor of ones that promotes more conservation-minded messaging in 2017…but will they last that long? (http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/lawmakers-activists-underwhelmed-seaworld-plan-end-orca-show-n460281)
- ExxonMobil may or may not be sitting on a throne of lies (never to early in the holiday season for an Elf reference) (http://www.nbcnews.com/science/environment/exxon-under-investigation-possible-lies-about-climate-n458576)
- Illegal logging sucks, thats is all. (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/11/151110-timber-russian-far-east-illegal-logging-siberia/)
- Is your state a perpetrator of soaring carbon pollution over the last decade? (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/energy/2015/11/151102-which-states-have-cut-carbon-emissions-most/)
Stay Eco-Fabulous and informed, just make sure it’s about things that matter.
Also, take the time to thank a veteran today!