Within my moving process I was inspired to organize Brookes WildLife so here we go:
“green your life” Monday
currently on Tuesday
conservation highlight Wednesday
animal fact Friday
So you might notice that Sunday is missing, that is so you can take a break from listening to me ramble. Absence makes the heart grow fonder right? So I will explain what to expect on each of these days as follow:
- “green your life” Monday: this will be tips on making every day living more eco-friendly without sacrificing your fabulous-ness, also may include green product reviews, etc.
- currently on Tuesday: clubs may or may not be going up on Tuesday but I can bet there are environment issues going up on a Tuesday. This will be a day of re-capping environment issues from the week
- conservation highlight Wednesday: hump day shall be the day of props. I will be giving props to conservation organizations, and awesome conservationists around the world
- up-cycling Thursday: if you’ve read any of my blogs you know I LOVE shopping (and after moving all my clothes I may or may not have a shopping problem). So Thursday we will talk about how to up-cycle your style, your home, and your life
- animal fact Friday: whatever animal strikes me that week I shall write about and wish to hug it
- snapshot Saturday: just some cool photography of my own or highlighting other photographers
And there’s a picture of a hippo up there because why not?